2018/19 Annual Fund Campaign
The 2018/19 Annual Fund Campaign offers an unparalleled opportunity for parents, alumni and friends to accelerate West Island College (WIC) in pursuit of its goals and to propel students to new heights of learning and achievement.
The tuition paid by our families covers the cost of day-to-day operations of the school. Any funds needed for significant building improvements, large capital projects and leading-edge programming outside of standard curriculum have to be raised independently.
Fundraising provides the College with the resources to enrich and infuse our program with opportunities that allow us to innovate and create. Over 600 students and teachers benefit each year from the Annual Fund.
Every gift, regardless of size, is greatly appreciated and all donations receive a charitable tax receipt.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the 2017/18 campaign.
Please do consider a gift to help us reach our goal.
Directing Your Donation
There are many opportunities to invest in our learners, leaders, and world changers, including:
- Areas of Greatest Need
- Arts & Languages
- Scholarships & Bursaries
You can also support the Annual Fund through our WIC Legacy Gala and the Take A Seat Campaign. To learn more, please contact Debra Klippenstein at 403 255-5300 Ext 308 / email@example.com
Your Gift Matters
Supporting WIC with your donation today will help to enhance the student experience now and for generations to come.
Donations are 100% tax deductible and charitable donation receipts will be issued for all gifts of $25 or more.
Every donation, regardless of the amount, makes an impact.
Please say YES to the Annual Fund.
Recognizing Your Generosity
Annual Fund Donor Recognition
Donors to WIC’s Annual Fund will be recognized in the following categories unless you choose to remain anonymous:
- Friends up to $250
- Believers $250-$499
- Builders $500-$999
- Champions $1,000-$4,999
- Innovators $5,000-$9,999
- Changemakers $10,000-$24,999
- Leaders $25,000-$49,999
- Visionaries $50,000+
How You Can Make a Gift
There are many ways you can donate:
- Credit Card – One-Time or Multi-Payment Gift
- Cheque – One-Time or Multi-Payment Gift. Please make cheque(s) payable to West Island College Society of Alberta
- Preauthorized Debit – One-Time or Multi-Payment Gift
- Matching Gifts – Many corporations will match a tax-deductible gift made by their employees. Visit your company website or consult with your Human Resources representative to see if your company will match your donation to WIC
- Gifts of Securities – Donating publicly traded stocks and securities provide a tax receipt for the appreciated value of the donation, and you are free from capital gains tax
- Planned Gift – Making a gift through your will, such as a bequest or life insurance, allows you to leave a legacy for future generations of students
To make a donation or for more information please contact:
Executive Director of Advancement
403 255.5300 Ext. 308
West Island College Society of Alberta
Charitable Registration # 10564 5212 RR0001